The implementation of UN Agenda 21 is something we have talked about a lot on WOTW.
This recent show incorporates our last three articles and connects the Global Cabal (as in this article.)
Videos on Agenda 21 and The Big Society.
Agenda 21 Explained by John Anthony. A great introduction to Agenda 21 and its objectives
This article and the public domain documents here should help to make sense of why and how a global action plan can be implemented by The IMF, UN and Vatican.
The United Nations and The Pope are in agreement on The Climate Change Agenda and are now uniting to further the goals of Agenda 21 or Sustainable Development.
This is a worldwide programme implemented locally, in the UK through your council.
It actually means privatization of all assets including water.
Water rationing along with food shortages are all in the pipeline.
Check out these videos on how water rights are being stolen and privatized to create artificial scarcity:
The Vatican and Agenda 21:
The Vatican is no stranger to making assumptions on behalf of humanity. Its Papal Bull of 1302 by Pope Boniface V111 put the whole world in trust to the Vatican and the Pontiff as the highest authority under God.
Bull of Pope Boniface VIII promulgated November 18, 1302
Urged by faith, we are obliged to believe and to maintain that the Church is one, holy, catholic, and also apostolic. We believe in her firmly and we confess with simplicity that outside of her there is neither salvation nor the remission of sins,……
Furthermore, we declare, we proclaim, we define that it is absolutely necessary for salvation that every human creature be subject to the Roman Pontiff.
The UN and its agencies including the Vatican are implementing the biggest mass depopulation and restructuring of the worlds resources in human history.
This from The UN and Climate change website.
Here is how it works:
The IMF, UN and Vatican are all part of the same Cabal:
1. The IRS is NOT a U.S. Government Agency. It is an Agency of the IMF. Diversified Metal Products v IRS et al. CV-93-405E-EJE U.S.D.C.I. Public Law 94-564 Senate Report 94-1148, pg 5967 Reor ganization Plan #26 Public Law 102-391
2. The IMF is an Agency of the U.N. Black’s Law Dictionary 6th Ed. Pg 816
3. The United States has NOT had a Treasury since 1921. 41 Stat. Ch. 214 page 654
4. The U.S. Treasury is now the IMF. Presi dential Documents Volume 29 No. 4 page 113 22 U.S.C. 285-288
For those interested here is the rest of the document:
To see how the UN and their agencies are immune to International law read this excerpt from United Nations Convention on the Privileges and Immunities of the Specialized Agencies and Annex V1
Link to full article: https://www.ifrc.org/docs/idrl/I295EN.pdf
WHEREAS the General Assembly of the United Nations adopted on 13 February 1946 a resolution contemplating the unification as far as possible of the privileges and immunities enjoyed by the United Nations and by the various specialized agencies; and
WHEREAS consultations concerning the implementation of the aforesaid resolution have taken place between the United Nations and the specialized agencies;
CONSEQUENTLY, by resolution 179(II) adopted on 21 November 1947, the General Assembly has approved the following Convention, which is submitted to the specialized agencies for acceptance and to every Member of the United Nations and to every other State member of one or more of the specialized agencies for accession.
DEFINITION AND SCOPE
In this Convention:
• (i) The words “standard clauses” refer to the provisions of Articles II to IX.
• (ii) The words “specialized agencies” mean:
• (a) The International Labour Organisation;
• (b) The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations;
• (c) The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization;
• (d) The International Civil Aviation Organization;
• (e) The International Monetary Fund;
• (f) The International Bank for Reconstruction and Development;
• (g) The World Health Organization;
• (h) The Universal Postal Union;
• (i) The International Telecommunication Union; and
• (j) Any other agency in relationship with the United Nations in accordance with Articles 57 and 63 of the Charter.
• (iii) The word “Convention” means, in relation to any particular specialized agency, the standard clauses as modified by the final (or revised) text of the annex transmitted by that agency in accordance with Sections 36 and 38.
• (iv) For the purposes of Article III, the words “property and assets” shall also include property and funds administered by a specialized agency in furtherance of its constitutional functions.
• (v) For the purposes of Articles V and VII, the expression “representatives of members” shall be deemed to include all representatives, alternates, advisers, technical experts and secretaries of delegations.
• (vi) In Sections 13, 14, 15 and 25, the expression “meetings convened by a specialized agency” means meetings: (1) of its assembly and of its executive body (however designated), and (2) of any commission provided for in its constitution; (3) of any international conference convened by it; and (4) of any committee of any of these bodies.
The specialized agencies shall possess juridical personality. They shall have the capacity (a) to contract, (b) to acquire and dispose of immovable and movable property, (c) to institute legal proceedings.
Article 111 states that The UN and its specialised agencies are above the law.
PROPERTY, FUNDS AND ASSETS
The specialized agencies, their property and assets, wherever located and by whomsoever held, shall enjoy immunity from every form of legal process except in so far as in any particular case they have expressly waived their immunity. It is, however, understood that no waiver of immunity shall extend to any measure of execution.
The premises of the specialized agencies shall be inviolable. The property and assets of the specialized agencies, wherever located and by whomsoever held, shall be immune from search, requisition, confiscation, expropriation and any other form of interference, whether by executive, administrative, judicial or legislative action.
The archives of the specialized agencies, and in general all documents belonging to them or held by them, shall be inviolable, wherever located.
Without being restricted by financial controls, regulations or moratoria of any kind:
• (a) The specialized agencies may hold funds, gold or currency of any kind and operate accounts in any currency;
• (b) The specialized agencies may freely transfer their funds, gold or currency from one country to another or within any country and convert any currency held by them into any other currency.
Each specialized agency shall, in exercising its rights under Section 7 above, pay due regard to any representations made by the Government of any State party to this Convention in so far as it is considered that effect can be given to such representations without detriment to the interests of the agency.
The specialized agencies, their assets, income and other property shall be:
• (a) Exempt from all direct taxes; it is understood, however, that the specialized agencies will not claim exemption from taxes which are, in fact, no more than charges for public utility services;
• (b) Exempt from customs duties and prohibitions and restrictions on imports and exports in respect of articles imported or exported by the specialized agencies for their official use; it is understood, however, that articles imported under such exemption will not be sold in the country into which they were imported except under conditions agreed to with the Government of that country;
• (c) Exempt from duties and prohibitions and restrictions on imports and exports in respect of their publications.
While the specialized agencies will not, as a general rule, claim exemption from excise duties and from taxes on the sale of movable and immovable property which forms part of the price to be paid, nevertheless when the specialized agencies are making important purchases for official use of property on which such duties and taxes have been charged or are chargeable, States parties to this Convention will, whenever possible, make appropriate administrative arrangements for the remission or return of the amount of duty or tax.
Even though all the above are public domain documents many people still deny the existence of this Global World Government.
For those who would like to read the document in full scroll back for link to full document.